Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in a box











I ordered a new car seat from Amazon.com for Bella because the one I had for the boys is trashed, I love buying girl things. We didn't really get to buy pink things for Abbie because they weren't sure if she was a boy or girl. We ended up buying a lot of neutral things (greens and yellows), this time everything is pink and I love it. And can I just say that Amazon.com is awesome. They have the best deals and free shipping.
It's amazing how a box can be so entertaining. My poor Easten looks like a cancer patient. I couldn't get his hair to look quite right so I shaved him bald, poor kid.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Cute carseat! Your kids look cute, too!

Bond Fam said...

Isnt it funny how kids think that one of the best toys ever is a box! The carseat is so cute! And I love Amazon too, its the greatest!