Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting for baby....

Well, we are almost down to the wire, I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. So glad that I don't have to deal with school anymore. With our last baby, Noah, I was in the middle of my first semester of nursing school when I had him and that complicated things. We are hoping that she will come this weekend, all of my babies have come at least a week early and that has been so nice. However, one of my boys woke up puking this morning so I'm glad that she isn't here yet.

Wanted to say thanks to my awesome friends here that threw me a baby shower last weekend and to all of those that showed up and supported us. So nice to have good friends even when one decides to skip out and go on a date with her husband instead. (Just kidding Carolyn, I know it was pre-planned)

To update on Kristoffer, in case you haven't seen Audrie's blog, he went back into the hospital last night for a fever which unfortunately happens when you are on chemo and have a depleted immune system. Thankfully they are able to take him to the hospital close to where they live. He is doing well other than the fever though and they are running antibiotics through his port to try to fight any infections. Keep him and his family in your prayers. By the way the fundraiser dinner went really well from what I hear and they had way more people show up than expected.

4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! Way to go on having two girls and two boys! We might need to learn some of your skills!

Amanda said...

I hope the next few weeks go by fast for you. The end is always the worst. Good luck Maggie!

The Ulibarri's said...

Those last few weeks are never fun. I hope all goes well for you!! We can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck!

Courtney said...

Good luck and I hope things go well for you! :D