Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 weeks old today!!!


The best invention ever. She is still a little small for it.



Isn't this a beautiful sight, this was when we went home last week.





Miss Bella is 3 weeks old today. Time is really going fast. She is really a sweet baby and very alert, I could hold her all day long. Here are some recent photos and yes she just barely lost her cord. I swear it didn't take this long with my other kids. The other kids just love kissing and hugging on her, almost too much.

4 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Such a cute family. I love the picture of your 3 big kids asleep. Bella is a cutie too!

Audrie said...

Ahhh! I want one. She is precious. I could hold her all day too!!!

Mike and Jen said...

I can't believe I missed all the pics! she is sooo cute! I love little girls and she looks a lot like Maggie to me. You guys are so blessed to have such cute healthy kids! Wish we could see you, miss ya!

carrie said...

She is absolutely beautiful....just like all the rest of yours:)