Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday boy!!




















My little Noah turned 2 today, I can't believe he's that old and we already have a baby younger than him. I still call him my baby. For his birthday we did a 'Cars' theme and he just loved it. Easten was convinced that it was his birthday too and has pretty much claimed all of Noah's presents. We are so grateful for all of our kids and don't know what we would do without them. Noah is such a sweetie and he is so shy. Happy Birthday Noah!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! That's funny about Easten thinking it's his party too. Aren't kids great?

B said...

What a cute little guy...I didn't realize he and my youngest were that close in age. My baby turns 2 in a couple of weeks... weird.

The Ulibarri's said...

That cake is kinda small isn't it Wes. Good grief. Happy Birthday.

Audrie said...

He is so sweet. He can do no wrong in my eyes.

Bond Fam said...

He is so cute! Im sure he loved his cars birthday!

Vanessa said...

Maggie he is so cute... I want to pinch his cheeks!

Courtney said...

How sweet! Your kids are adorable!