Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Homemade pizza...








I have decided to document more of our everyday lives because I want to print off this blog someday. One of our favorite meals is homemade pizza and Easten is my little helper. He loves to sit on the counter and help me make it. Sometimes he helps a little too much but I still love that he is interested and I've heard that if a child helps prepare the meal he will be more likely to eat it. For those of you who don't know Easten he is extremely picky so I'm hoping that if he helps prepare it then he will be more likely to eat it. Of course what kid doesn't like pizza? And with this pizza I like to hide things in it that he can't see (wheat flour and some good veggies) and he has absolutely no idea.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, that looks really good. You have an adorable helper!

gg said...

Easten you are just tooooo sweet.