Saturday, August 8, 2009

Home sweet home


This is a picture of the neighbors that surround us. Right next door are our Korean neighbors. They have lived in the NMSU student housing for 10 years-while he got his phD in chemical engineering. Wow that is a long time. Of course I never thought that we would live here as long as we did. Our plan was to live here for 4 years so Wes could get his chemical engineering degree, I had absolutely no intention of going to school. 7 years and 4 kids later I would never have imagined that we would still be here in this little itty bitty house. Amazing how the Lord had a different plan for us, one that we would've never thought of on our own but are so glad it turned out the way it did. We have been EXTREMELY blessed. So back to our Korean family, they have decided to leave us and move to Arkansas. Well this last year or so of visiting family at home has made us homesick-we miss out on a lot and it has been extremely hard living so far away from everyone. So after much thought and prayer we have decided to pick up stakes as well. That's right we are moving back home!!!!!!

11 comments:

Keri said...

How nice for you! Where will Wes be working?

gg said...

You will look back on the last 7 years with fondness. They will be some of your best times. Try and get a picture of your whole family in front of your house. That will make 4 generations of Warner's in those little block houses. Do you lay in bed and wonder what holds up those block like I did???? Can't wait for you to get here.

Lacey said...

WE are so sad that you guys are moving!!! Happy for you though! I don't have anyone to pass Ally's clothes onto now, lol! Good luck and keep the blog going so we can see updates of the Warner fam.

Vanessa said...

WOW! That IS a move! Good luck and good for you guys!

Amanda said...

How fun for you guys! Where are you going to live? Good luck with the move and I'm sure I'll see you around more.

Mel and Angus said...

Whoa! It is always feels good to go home!

Mel and Angus said...

Okay, so I can't form a complete sentence!! It Always Feels Good to Go Home! Did I say that I have recently taken up drinking? Early in the morning evidently.

Mel and Angus said...

Okay, so I can't form a complete sentence!! It Always Feels Good to Go Home! Did I say that I have recently taken up drinking? Early in the morning evidently.

Mel and Angus said...

Not sure how I entered a comment twice. I better stop now.

Bond Fam said...

How exciting!! It will be so nice to be back in Kirtland with family!

Maggie said...

You crack me up Melanie.