Saturday, June 5, 2010

8 years



May 28th was our 8 year anniversary, yes I am a blogger slacker. Time has really flown by. Wes is an amazing person and I just think he is so cute. Can't believe the time has gone by so fast and that we have a 7 year old already. I am truly blessed with the family that I have.
So for our anniversary we went to Red Lobster. I LOVE crab legs, but I'd never tried them until after Wes and I got married because I could never get used to the idea of breaking their legs. But I'm ok with that now-cuz they are good. Then we went and watched the new Robin Hood movie which was also pretty good. We had a very nice, kid free, date. Love u sweetie!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Hey its been so long since I kept up with blogs! I can't believe Bella is already 1 and can I just say that girlie is beautiful! She is so stinkin cute and thos eyes.....What cute kids you guys have and congrats on the anniversary!

Vanessa said...

Happy Anniversary Maggie!

B said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! we are getting old huh! lol... hope you guys get to do something really fun!

Courtney said...

So this is totally late, but Happy Anniversary! The picture of your kids at the top is absolutely adorable!