Friday, February 4, 2011

She's a big girl now!!!

She is holding Abbie's pj pants. I'm sure I've mentioned her love of soft things, anything soft and the thumb goes in.
She usually has this going on!

Please excuse my messy house. I love this one-Noah is trying to do the bunny ears but he's holding up 3 fingers instead of 2.

My miss Bella Boo is officially potty trained! How did I accomplish this hard task? I put underwear on her and pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. She has done the rest herself. I have a book that swears all kids are ready to be potty trained by 22 months. She is 23 months and she was more than ready. So last Thursday I told her no more diapers and I let her see me throw them away (that is what the book says to do-I didn't actually throw them away), and she hasn't had a diaper on since that day. She does still wear a pull-up at night though-that's a whole different story. She still has an occasional accident but always catches it before it's a full accident. Can I just say what a wonderful feeling it is to have all my kids out of diapers, except for pull-ups at night of course. Makes me sad though cuz my kids are growing up so fast and I am going to miss them being small, they will never be these ages again. But I look foward to the years ahead with my little family.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, that's amazing! Congrats to you!!

Vanessa said...

Oh isn't it wonderful! Nice Job!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Great Job Bella Boo!

Unknown said...

BTW what book did you use? TJ's getting to be around that age...

Maggie said...

It's an ebook. Leave your email and I'll send it to you. I used it with my boys too, awesome book!