Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bella turns 1


She loves babies.
Having a cig. Too funny.
The chocolate in that fountain got thrown out after the party. All of the kids loved it and Easten got caught sticking his tongue in it.
I made a little tutu for her to wear on her bday and it looked so cute and she actually didn't mind wearing it.

Audrie cut these letters out using a band saw. She's really good at it. They turned out really cute.
My Miss Bella turned 1 on Feb 24. This year has sped by. She is such a fun little girl. She is the only one of my kids that has sucked her thumb, it is so funny because she will only suck if she has something soft in her hands otherwise she acts like she doesn't know how to suck her thumb without it. She had a pair of soft fleece pants on once and so she had a thumb with it and was trying to get her pants up to her face. I just love her and all of my kids. I am so grateful to be a mother and to get to stay home with them.
There were a lot more pictures but they were all really grainy cuz someone forgot to use the flash. Not naming any names though. :)

1 comment:

Mel and Angus said...

Wow, I can't believe she is one already. What a cute little family you have!