Monday, April 5, 2010

My baby Noah is three!!!!!!


He loves to work outside with his dad, his Papa and GG got him a wheelbarrow and garden tools.
We know everyone will be in shock by this but we got Noah a bow for his bday. Now try to contain yourself, it is pretty crazy. This kid loves to shoot bows-he is just like his daddy and brother. I've decided it is a genetic trait.
Little Noah is such a big boy now. I can't believe he is getting so old. He is the sweetest little boy in the whole world. It seems like only yesterday that we were absolutely in shock that I was pregnant again (Easten was only nine months old) and I was very worried because he was due right in the middle of my first semester in the nursing program. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing though and everything worked out and we are so glad that he is in our family. His face in the first picture pretty much sums up his personality. He is so shy. I just love him. He is patient and agreeable and calm and mellow-he pretty much goes with the flow which is such a blessing because his older brother is the complete opposite. I like to call Easten my trial child-thats what he is and I love him too. Noah has a personality much like his daddy-he did have a fun bday-I could tell he felt very special and loved. Happy Birthday Noah!!!!

No comments: