Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Huge relief!!!!!!

So in our last semester of nursing school we take our finals at the end of October. So guess what that means, yes I am done with my finals and I am so relieved. For the next five weeks we will be in the hospital precepting one on one with a nurse. I found out today that I will be in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) which is awesome because that was my first pick out of all of the floors. (It was my favorite rotation) It's weird that I am done studying for exams and I will never have to study for another one again, unless I get my masters, which won't be for a couple of years if ever. It doesn't seem like I have been going to school for the last 5 years, but it has been well worth it and I am so glad that I'm almost done.

4 comments:

carrie said...

Congratulations! I don't even know how you did it with your family....you are my idol. I never could have.

Vanessa said...

Congrats! That is wonderful! I can't wait for that day!

Bond Fam said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and Im sure you are so relieved!

Dixie said...

Way to go. There IS life after nursing school...it's awesome! I hope you enjoy it!