Sunday, October 19, 2008

So thoughtful



I know what everyone is thinking, Wes is so thoughtful sending me flowers, well he usually is but this time I sent the flowers to him. We have had a few complications this week and I thought that it would be a nice suprise at work. The only problem that I had was that I ordered them online from a local place and the picture at the top is what I saw. The next two pictures are the flowers that Wes got. Not complaining or anything but they just don't look the same. Does anyone else agree? Maybe it's just me.

4 comments:

Audrie said...

I would request a refund for sure. Those don't even look the same. What a rip off!!!

Bond Fam said...

Yeah I agree they dont look the same! That was so nice of you though!

Vanessa said...

I have general classes I have to knock out. Right now I am taking Sociology and Psychology. Yuck!

The Ulibarri's said...

I think they are still beautiful even though they don't look the exact same. How nice of you. You better have gotten 50 stars for that one!!