Friday, October 24, 2008

Spending money

I hate spending large amounts of money at one time...tuition, rent, plane tickets. I know that there aren't a lot of ways around some things but the plane ticket I just bought for my brother's wedding is ridiculous. I am excited that he is getting married and that he is getting married in the Nauvoo Temple because I have never been there. But by the time this trip is all over for me to fly there, get a rental car, hotel, food, etc. it will cost almost 1000.00 bucks. It's a good thing I love my brother and that I won't be too pregnant to fly at that time. (Jan) That is just for me to go, good thing Wes and the kids aren't coming.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Yikes! That is a lot to swallow. Where is Emily from? I love Nauvoo. Will you have any time to do sightseeing?

Bond Fam said...

I know I am so happy for them and I think the Nauvoo temple is so cool, but Im sad I cant go!

Vanessa said...

Not to pregnant...what are you talking about...you need to take it easy girl! I was going to say if you your were taking your whole family that would certainly be a trip and a half...YOWZERS! Have Fun!

Dixie said...

which brother is getting married?